Binary Options Trading Products
We’re delighted to welcome you to our ever-growing community of traders. Our trading community is made up of all sorts of different people, all with one thing in common – a desire to increase trading profits.
For those new to the world of trading, we’d like to give you an overview of our Regulated Trading Platform products so you are better equipped to achieve financial independence and profit trading Binary Options.
What are Binary Options?
Online Binary Options Trading has opened up investing in the financial markets to anyone with an internet connection. Investing in the markets used to only be possible to people with thousands of available dollars to buy shares, sometimes even millions. With Binary Option Trading, you are able to invest sums from as little as $5 and speculate on the market direction of an asset.
You can set how long your trades are open for and you can see the available profits and risks upfront. Here we will explore some of the different types of Binary Options Trading available:
Basic Trade: This type of trade can last anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, or even days. Simply predict the direction an asset will arrive at before the chosen expiry date.
How to trade:
- Choose your asset from our ever expanding list.
- If you think the asset will rise in value click on “Call”, if you think it’s headed for a fall, hit the “Put” button.
- Wait for the contract to expire
- Enjoy your profit.
Long Term Trading: This type of trading requires you to think ahead and develop a strategy, rather than just react to market trends and events. Long-Term Options can last for weeks or months and has a high potential for profits.
How to Long-Term trade:
- Select your asset.
- If you think the asset will hit the selected target price we’ve set, choose “in-the-money”, and if you think we’ve missed with our estimate select “out-of-the-money”.
- Track your asset’s performance over time as you await the expiration date.
- Enjoy some long overdue profits.
60-Second Trades: If you’re the type of person that enjoys keeping up with the latest in market events and reacting with great speed, 60-Second trades will be the best option for you. Rather than predicting market trends, you have 60 seconds to predict if an asset will increase or decrease in price. With such a short trade time, an asset’s prices can fluctuate greatly, making these trades riskier. However, the rewards can be greater and this type of trading does not require patience.
How to 60-Second trade:
- Choose your asset.
- Depending on the direction you believe the asset will take, click on either “Put” or “Call”.
- Choose the size of your investment (you can always see your projected return ahead of time) and click on “Start” to begin the countdown to expiry.
- Enjoy some quick profits.
One Touch Trading: With greater risk comes greater profit, which is the best way to describe this kind of trading. There is css flexibility here in terms of your investment size (which usually works in multiples of 50) and the expiry time is set ahead of time (usually on the last day of the trading week, Friday), but the reward for such risk can reach up to 500% return on investment.
How to One-Touch trade:
- Choose your asset.
- Choose your investment amount.
- Watch to see the asset hit its target price before the deadline.
- Enjoy your profits.
Ladder Trading: This type of trading is the most profitable currently available and payouts can exceed 100% return on your investment. It does take some planning to ensure you correctly “climb the ladder” to success.
How to trade:
- Pick the asset you want to trade, the size of your investment, the expiry time and your payment option.
- Check your selections.
- If you want to change anything, now’s the time - confirm or cancel.
- Once you’re satisfied click on “Approve”.
- Track your ladder selections in your trading account.
- If things don’t seem to be working out, you can sell the ladder at certain points prior to expiry by clicking on “Cancel” and confirming.
- If you’ve chosen to wait out your trade – prepare to climb the ladder to greater profits.
Currency Pair Trading: Which currency pair will come out on top? This is a simple trading option where you predict which currency of a pair will be stronger at the end of your trade. Predict correctly and profit.
How to trade:
- Click on the “Pairs” tab.
- Pick an expiry time.
- Decide on the amount you want to trade.
- Choose the asset that you believe will perform better.
- Watch as your balance quickly grows.
iFollow: If you’re new to trading or don’t have much time to spare, this may well be the best trading option for you. There’s no need to study the markets, make predictions or keep up with market trends – you simply follow the most successful traders in our community and profit when they do!
How to trade:
- Click on the iFollow page.
- Pick the asset you wish to trade and browse through all the traders that have open positions on that asset. Select a trader. (You can view traders past successes and profits).
- Select how long you would like to follow your choice trader for.
- Set your limits for each trade: Overall or no limits at all.
- Click on the “Follow” button and confirm your selections.
- ou can see all the traders you follow and how they’re doing in the “Followed Traders” table.
- Following a trader means that you are copycatting their every move. Whenever a trader you follow opens a new position, so do you (within your set limits).
- If a trader you followed is not performing as well as you had hoped, you can always click on “Unfollow” and chose a different trader instead.
UltraTrade believes in staying at the forefront of regulated Binary Options trading and we are constantly developing new trading methods, so stay tuned for more exciting trading options. If you have any questions about any of our products, our Customer Service Team is happy to provide answers over the phone, via email or through Live Chat.